Thursday 10 March 2011

Current wishlist..

A few things I am currently lusting after...

Deborah Lippmann nail polish-I`m not innocent

I am obsessed with Deborah Lippmann nail polish at the moment (blog post to come!) and the swatches of this particular polish,I`m not innocent are beautiful.I need this polish in my life!




Coco beau-The big,fat,firm foundation brush

I have been debating purchasing a new foundation brush for a while now,usually I use my mac 187 or my beauty blender sponge but I`m looking for something that will make application quicker and I think this could be it.Its about £30 which to me is pricey :(however if it is something special I don`t mind paying the price.




Guerlain-Parure extreme foundation
After reading hundreds (literally) of foundation reviews on makeupalley and beauty blogs I decided that my next foundation purchase will be this.I actually tried to purchase this on Monday but the rather rude sales assistant told me they diddn`t have my shade so I will have to look elsewhere.
Mac-tan pigment
Another product I tried to purchase recently but was told it was out of stock.This pigment is just my kind of colour,I don`t know why I don`t own it already.
All Saints-Aztec dress
I love this new dress from All saints,Its so different than anything I own and its also the dress that Madonna's daughter Lourdes chose to wear at the Oscars recently.Shame about the price tag however,£295!

No comments:

Post a Comment