Wednesday 9 March 2011

Update and FOTD...

Unfortunatly I haven`t been able to do as much blogging as I would have liked this past week as I have managed to loose my memory card and therefore have been left with only my iphone to take photographs. I have been doing alot of shopping as always so expect a large haul post once I`ve got myself a new memory card (hopefully tomorrow) and In the mean time here is todays FOTD,(apologies for the crappy quality)
Also,Im so excited to share a new nail polish discovery I made on Monday so expect to see a NOTD post soon!

Products used:

Studio finish concealer

1/2 Estee Lauder double wear,1/2 Lancome teint miracle foundation

Mac blot powder

Mac warm soul blush

Mac stereo rose msf

Rimmel brow pencil

Mac indian wood paint pot

Mac woodwinked eyeshadow

Mac sable eyeshadow

Mac brule eyeshadow

Estee Lauder double wear eyeliner

Estee Lauder double wear mascara

Mac viva glam Gaga 2 lipstick

I also used my new Umberto Gianni glam hair heated rollers today.I only used 4 however and placed them at the crown only.I plan on testing them out for a little longer before I do a proper review,so far I`m undecided.





1 comment: