In the past I have always enjoyed watching and reading peoples monthly favourites,Its a great way of finding out what products people rely on and reccomend.I thought I would t a go myself so here we have my favourites for the month of February...
- Xen tan dark lotion-I am a total self tan addict however I like to switch up the brands I use.This bottle is the second Xen tan dark lotion I have purchased and have used it throughout February.I highly reccomend it if you are looking for a tan that fades away elegantly,lasts a long time and has an olive undertone.
- Estee Lauder sumptuous mascara-As mentioned in a previous post I received this sample in a free gift and I am really loving it.It really does add volume and seems to open up my eyes.
- L'oreal volume million lashes mascara-another great mascara I have been testing out this month.I love every L'oreal mascara I have ever tried,I really think they have the best drugstore mascaras.
- Mac melba -by far my favourite mac blush a gorgeous peach with a hint of pink,I wear this all the time
- Mac woodwinked-my favourite mac eyeshadow to date,I wear this about 3 times a week its great to wear on its own as it makes you appear more awake but I also love it paired with sable for a night time look or even a day time look depending on how much eyeshadow I feel like sporting that day
- Mac painterly paint pot,a great staple for anyone who wears eyeshadow,I love paint pots and this one can be worn under any eyeshadow.I have been choosing to use this over my UDPP alot lately
- Mac angel,probably my most worn pink lipstick this is my second tube and Im quickly working my way through it
- Boots no7 eyelash curler,I really reccomend this eyelash curler,I think its about £7 but I used a no 7 £5 voucher (Boots are giving these away atm when you spend £5) and you can buy it for £2-or therabouts.Works great,does the job.
- Clinique rinse of cleanser,I mentioned in a previous post how much I am liking this cleanser,it does a brilliant job of removing all my makeup and my skin feels really clean without feeling tight.It hasn`t broken me out,a little goes a long way and I love everything about it.Definetly going to repurchase!
What have you been loving in February?