Wednesday 23 March 2011

NOTD:China Glaze-Pelican Gray...


Hi everyone!


This lovely nail polish by China Glaze arrived in the post for me yesterday from Ebay and I couldn`t wait to try it out.Its called Pelican Gray and is from the new spring 2011 collection called Anchors Away.

At first I thought it may be similar to my previously blogged about Deborah Lippmann,Waking up in Vegas polish but when I applied it I realised its pretty different.Pelican Gray has more of a blue undertone to it and is brighter.Aplication was ok,I`m not crazy on the China Glaze brush as they don`t seem to be able to hold alot of product but its nothing too major,I applied 3 coats,this definetly is not a one coat nail polish but then again there aren`t many that are.I reccoment you check it out while you can as its the perfect grey for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment